Student Presentation Awards
The Student Presentation Awards were established in 2011 to reward outsanding student botanical presentations at the annual Association of Southeastern Biologists meeting. Award will be presented annually in two categories:
- Student Poster Award
- Student Contributed Paper Award
- Jennifer Boyd (2015-2017)
- Steph Jeffries (2016-2018)
- Lisa Wallace (2016-2018)
Criteria and Procedures
- A nominee must be a current undergraduate or graduate student in good standing and must be a current member of SABS.
- The presentation must relate to a plant or plant community.
- Two catgories for potential award are: a) Student Poster Award, b) Student Contributed Paper Award
- A student can nominate his/her poster or contributed paper when registering for the ASB meeting and submitting the abstract.
- The link for abstact submission and registration for the award is: [to be added in last 2016 as ASB posts link]
- Judges will be present at the poster or contributed paper presentation to listen and, as appropriate, ask questions.
- Awards will be announced at the Friday evening banquet.
This page updated 14 July 2016